Medical Services Offered at Wheelhouse:
Taking Care of You
Our RN is here to assist patients with their medical needs. Some of her skills include:
1. Assist with medication management
2. Assist with chronic disease management
3. Refer to social work - (if the patient needs help accessing funding for medication etc.)
4. Assist with filling out forms
5. Smoking cessation
6. MoCA memory testing
7. BP checks and vital signs
8. Suture/staple removal
9. Dressing changes/wound care
10. Catheter removal/insertion
11. Pap smears
12. Education regarding Diabetes, COPD, and other topics.
13. Irrigation of ear wax
15. B12 shots
16. Plantar wart treatment
Our Social Worker is here to help patients who have a family physician in our clinic. If you have the need for assistance from Vanessa, please request a referral from your Wheelhouse Family Physician.
Botox treatments for migraine
Dr. Mailey is trained in the administration of Botox for migraines. Please ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Special Medical Services
Dr. Kilpatrick is able to implant Nexplanon Contraceptives and is also a MAiD provider.
We have teamed up with Western Cardiology to provide Holter Monitor Services through our clinic. This helps keep your care closer to home.
Sleep apnea testing
Respiratory Homecare Solutions uses space in our clinic to provide Sleep Apnea testing and follow up. You will require a referral from your primary care provider to see them for an assessment.